4 Years old
Our PreK Schedule
3 Days/Week: Monday + Wednesday + Friday
Start Time: 9:00 a.m.
End Time: 11:30 a.m.
Class size: 18 students | 1 Full Time Teacher | 1 Teacher Assistant
Children must be four by September 1, 2022.
The Pre-Kindergarten learning experience is based on weekly themes. All subject areas are integrated into our daily activities. The different curriculum areas of math, science, social studies, pre-reading, religion, and art will be presented through large and small group activities as well as during individual center time activities. The teachers incorporate songs from Jolly Phonics and intentional age appropriate literacy activities. We also use activities from the “Handwriting Without Tears” curriculum.
Learning experiences are provided for young children in an environment founded on Christian love. Our early childhood staff provides a challenging environment for learning with the use of a variety of materials and activities. The children are stimulated to learn and they become confident of their own abilities. Our students grow spiritually, mentally, emotionally, socially and physically. The experiences of our program provide a basis for future growth.
- State certified, loving teachers
- Fully equipped, self-contained classrooms
- Exposure to the love of Jesus
- Outdoor playground
- Large, indoor motor room
- Cooking experiences
- Special guests (community helpers)
- Experienced teacher assistant
- Field trips
- Family activities (Pumpkin Carving Night, Gym Night & more)
- Opportunities for parent communication and participation
- Monthly parenting newsletters and weekly classroom newsletters