Full Day Preschool
3 to 5 Years Old
Your Full Day Options
2 Days/Week: Tues + Thurs or Mon + Wed (8:45 a.m.-2:10 p.m.)
3 Days/Week: Mon + Wed + Friday (9:00 a.m.-2:10 p.m.)
4 Days/Week: Choose your days (8:45 a.m.-2:10 p.m.)
5 Days/Week: Mon through Fri (8:45 a.m.-2:10 p.m.)
Before and after school care available from 7:30am to 6:00pm.
Class size: 15 - 18 students | 1 Full Time Teacher | 1 Teacher Assistant
This is a multi-age class. Children will be three, four or five years old.
Children must be three by September 1, 2022.
The Full Day learning experience is based on weekly themes. All subject areas are integrated into our daily activities. The different curriculum areas of math, science, social studies, pre-reading, religion, and art will be presented through large and small group activities as well as during individual center time activities. The teachers incorporate songs from Jolly Phonics and intentional age appropriate literacy activities. We also use activities from the “Handwriting Without Tears” curriculum. Our state certified, loving teachers nurture your child and design activities that make learning challenging and fun.
- State certified, loving teachers
- Fully equipped, self-contained classrooms
- Exposure to the love of Jesus
- Outdoor playground
- Large, indoor motor room
- Cooking experiences
- Special guests (community helpers)
- Experienced teacher assistant
- Field trips
- Family activities (Pumpkin Carving Night, Gym Night & more)
- Opportunities for parent communication and participation
- Monthly parenting newsletters and weekly classroom newsletters