Young 3s Program
2.5 year olds
Our Young 3s Schedule
2 Days/Week: Tuesday + Thursday
Start Time: 9:00 a.m.
End Time: 11:30 a.m.
Class size: 12 students | 1 Full Time Teacher | 1 Teacher Assistant
Children must be three by March 31, 2025.
Our Young 3s program offering provides a gentle and loving introduction to the preschool environment. Children will participate in both large and small group activities. They will learn through a variety of hands on experiences presented through weekly themes, while growing socially through closely monitored interactions with their fellow students.
Learning experiences are provided for young children in an environment founded on Christian love. Our early childhood staff provides a challenging environment for learning with the use of a variety of materials and activities. The children are stimulated to learn and they become confident of their own abilities. Our students grow spiritually, mentally, emotionally, socially and physically. The experiences of our program provide a basis for future growth.
- State certified, loving teachers
- Fully equipped, self-contained classrooms
- Exposure to the love of Jesus
- Outdoor playground
- Large, indoor motor room
- Cooking experiences
- Special guests (community helpers)
- Experienced teacher assistant
- Field trips
- Family activities (Pumpkin Carving Night, Gym Night & more)
- Opportunities for parent communication and participation
- Monthly parenting newsletters and weekly classroom newsletters