TuitionYou've Got Options
Families may choose from the following plans:
- Annually with full tuition paid at or before final registration in August.
- Semi-Annually with half the annual tuition paid at or before final registration in August and the other half due January 1.
- Nine monthly payments payable in August and October through May, via automatic bank account deduction or by credit card.
- ESS Fees are charged via automatic bank account deduction the 16th of each month for time charged the previous month.
- Lunch Accounts must be “loaded” and “reloaded” by the parent either through cash, check, or credit card payment before the balance reaches $0.
Tuition Assistance is available for families in financial need.
- Please contact Marlene Tres, Early Childhood Director for an application for Early Childhood tuition assistance.
- Application for tuition assistance for students in grades K-8 can be made through the FACTS website as part of the application process. Applications are reviewed anonymously by the Financial Assistance Committee of the Board of Christian Education for Immanuel Lutheran Church.