Early childhood families came together on a very hot day for our Picnic and Play in the Park last July. The children enjoyed riding the trikes through the sprinkler and pretended to be fence painters as they “painted” the wood fence with water. Current students and future students alike had fun playing. The children also liked seeing how tall the flowers had grown that many of them had planted in the spring.
Immanuel’s early childhood teachers look forward to sharing Jesus love with their precious students and their families this year. The teachers are busy getting ready for school to start – prepping classrooms and visiting their students in their homes.
Preschool and PreKindergarten Class Offerings for Fall 2016:
• Young 3’s – 3 years old by March 31, 2017
• Preschool – 3 years old by September 1, 2016
• Full Day Multi-Age Class – 3 or 4 yrs. old by September 1, 2016
• PreKindergarten - 4 years old by September 1, 2016
• Young 5’s – Five years old by December 30, 2016
• Half Day and Full Day Kindergarten – 5 years old by September 1, 2016
• Extended Programs – Before Care, Lunch Bunch, Stay and Play and After School Care
If you would like more information about Immanuel’s early childhood program, please contact Marlene Tres at email@example.com or 847-660-4163.