Early Childhood Program - COVID Procedures
Immanuel Lutheran’s Early Childhood is Open.
Some things are a little different this year but we are here for you and your family. We have new guidelines around social distancing, protocols to keep our staff and students healthy and safe, and enhanced disinfecting measures throughout our facility.
We have new guidelines around social distancing, protocols to keep our staff and students healthy and safe, and enhanced disinfecting measures throughout our facility.
- Our Early Childhood classrooms are clean. The teachers and children are wearing masks and frequently washing their hands.
- Each classroom has a high quality air purifier in it.
- We are having a great time learning about Jesus and the world around us.
- We are spending more time outside so we can have “fresh air” breaks.
- The classrooms are a busy place with the children learning through hands on activities, whole group and small group lessons.
Call Marlene Tres at (847) 660-4163 for more information about how your child can experience the JOY of learning at Immanuel!
Some things are a little different than in past years:
- Drop off and pick up car line
- Smaller class sizes
- Toys sanitized daily
- Classrooms cleaned and sanitized daily
- More outdoor time
- Seeing JOY in the children’s EYES as they experience school with their new friends!